Enter The Wharf Boat & Yacht Show Poster Contest
· Poster art must be submitted NO LATER than March 6, 2017 to:
Attn: Sheena Mizell
4830 Main Street, Suite G212
Orange Beach, AL 36561
· Poster contest winner will be selected and notified by March 8, 2017.
· Non-winning submissions may be picked up at The Wharf office during the month of April. After April 30, 2017, any remaining artwork will become the property of The Wharf Marina.
· When designing the piece of art, please keep in mind that the poster is a vital element to the success of The Wharf Boat & Yacht Show. The artwork that is chosen will not only become the official poster, but it will also add to the development of other promotions.
· Poster artwork MUST incorporate the following elements:
· Power boats and aspects of The Wharf property (marlin statues, ferris wheel, marina, etc.)
· Show Year: 2017
· Show Location: The Wharf, Orange Beach, Alabama
· Show Name: The Wharf Boat & Yacht Show or show logo
· Actual size of poster artwork must be 18” x 24” and can be either horizontal or vertical in orientation.
· The winning artist will receive a one-time payment of $500.00. If winning artist is under the age of 18, artist must have parent’s signature on contract to receive prize money. The winner will also receive a free display space at the 2017 Boat Show and a pair of tickets to the Journey concert at The Wharf Amphitheater on July 6, 2017.
· The artist will provide additional small elements from submitted artwork to potentially be used for official Boat Show merchandise. (Not to be submitted with poster, only if requested.)
· The winning artist agrees to relinquish ownership of artwork.
· The winning artwork becomes sole property of The Wharf Marina and may be used in any manner the Marina desires without further compensation to the artist.
· The winning artist agrees to sign and number 50 prints within a ten-day request.
· The winning artist agrees to be present during The 2017 Wharf Boat Show, March 23-26 to sign posters and souvenirs for festival attendees.
For more information or questions contact Sheena Mizell at email@example.com.